The hardest part of starting anything worthwhile is the start. When you start, the universe conspire to make your dreams come true. You don’t have to be great to start but you have to start to be great. We all have greatness in us and we need to initiate, start, execute and do to become great. Unseen forces conspires to help you get what you want but you have to consistently show up day in day out.
Here are some great quotes on starting:
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao Tzu
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
- Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.- Martin Luther King Jr.
- The secret to getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
- Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone. — Pablo Picasso
- You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do. — Henry Ford
- The beginning is always NOW. – Roy T. Bennett
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. Arthur Ashe
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.- Walt Disney
- Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. – Nido Qubein
- Starting is not most people’s problem, staying, continuing and finishing is. – Darren Hardy
- Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable. – Franz Kafka
- Ideas don’t come out fully formed , they only become clearer as you work on them . You just have to get started. – Mark Zuckerberg
- Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. Francis of Assisi
- What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from. – T. S. Eliot
- There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting. – Buddha
- Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.- Jim Rohn
- The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are. – J.P. Morgan
- If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.—Reid Hoffman
- A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. – General George S. Patton.
- The beginning is the most important part of the work. – Plato
- The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. – Socrates
- Sometimes painful endings bring the best new beginnings.- Shae Ross
- If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed. – William H. McRaven
- The best way to predict your future is to create it. – Peter Drucker
All the Best in your quest to get Better. Don’t Settle: Live with Passion.