One of the key takeaways from enrolling in the Coursera-Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate Course is the myriad of tools and resources shared by the subject matter experts from Google that facilitated the course.
Here is a list of the resources and tools shared in the Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate Course:
Customer Persona Generators
Social Listening Tools
For paid software for photo editing, you can try the following products:
- ACDSee Photo Studio
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Affinity Photo
- Capture One
- Corel PaintShop Pro
- CyberLink PhotoDirector 365
- DxO PhotoLab
- Exposure Software
- ON1 Photo RAW
- Skylum Luminar AI
- Zoner Photo Studio
For free or open-source software for photo editing, you can try the following options:
For video editing, you can try the following products:
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Apple Final Cut Pro
- Apple iMovie
- CyberLink PowerDirector 365
- Corel VideoStudio Ultimate
- DaVinci Resolve
- Movavi Video Editor Plus
- Pinnacle Studio Ultimate
For free or open-source software for video editing, you can try the following options:
- FXhome HitFilm Express
- OpenShot Video Editor
- NCH Software VideoPad
- Vimeo Create
- VSDC Video Editor
For graphic design, you can try the following products:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Affinity Designer
- CorelDraw Graphics Suite
- Gravit Designer PRO
- Xara Designer Pro+
For free graphic design options, you can try the following:
Social Media Analytics Tools
Social testing is an experimental process that shows how social media content is performing among target audiences.
Media Planning Tool
- HubSpot Media Planning Template [Featured Resource]
- Bionic Media Planning Software
- Kantar SRDS Media Planning Platform
Marketing Analytics Tools
Marketing Suites – Analytics
Open source tools
Open source tools for marketing analytics include:
Other tools for A/B testing
Here is a list of several other tools for A/B testing:
- AB Tasty: Pricing is available by custom quote
- Convert: Free trial is available
- Crazy Egg: Free trial is available (requires billing information)
- Google Optimize: Google Optimize is free while Google Optimize 360 is a paid subscription
- Instapage: Free trial is available (requires billing information)
- Optimizely: Pricing is available upon request
- Unbounce: Free trial is available (requires billing information)
- VWO: Free trial is available
- Monitor your ad variations: This article describes how to monitor the performance of ad variations and interpret results.
- Monitor your campaign experiments: This article describes how to monitor the performance of a campaign experiment in a scorecard.
To try a sample size calculator for A/B testing that includes a feature to estimate the required duration for a statistically valid test, refer to the following link:
- Sample size calculator: Use this calculator to estimate how many users you need and how long you should run an A/B test.
- About campaign drafts and experiments: This article provides an overview of draft campaigns and experiments.
- Set up an ad variation: This article provides instructions to set up an ad variation.
- Test your automated bid strategies: This article describes how to test bidding strategies.
Firebase is an app development platform that helps developers build apps that people enjoy.
- The Definitive Guide to Stakeholder Management: Learn more about managing stakeholders based on their need-to-know in this Smartsheet article.
- Understanding the trust equation: Learn more about the trust equation developed by Trusted Advisor Associates, LLC.
- Stakeholder analysis: a pivotal practice of successful projects: Learn more about identifying and classifying stakeholder influence from a paper published by the Project Management Institute.
- Sort data in a range or table: This page guides you through all the steps you will need to sort data by number, text, and color.
- Filter data in a range or table: This article has step-by-step instructions on how to filter an Excel spreadsheet to show only the data you want to see.
- COUNTA function: This article describes the formula syntax and usage of the COUNTA function in Microsoft Excel.
- Create and edit pivot tables: Instructions to create pivot tables in Google Sheets
- Create a PivotTable to analyze worksheet data: Help creating pivot tables in Microsoft Excel
How to choose a data visualization: Refer to this pictorial guide for help selecting the right type of chart for your data. You may download and keep it for reference.
Resources for more information
- Make your document more accessible with Google’s help
- Article on accessibility for color blindness from Medium
- Additional info from the Web Accessibility Initiative on accessible presentations
- List of resources from Google Career Certs
Customer relationship management (CRM): These tools help businesses manage and monitor multiple aspects of their company, including sales, marketing, analytics, and customer service. Here are a few examples:
Team collaboration: These tools help teams stay organized and make it easier for them to communicate with each other. Features that might be included in these tools are email, video calls, cloud storage, messaging, file sharing, and more. Here are a few examples:
Digital advertising and PPC: These tools help teams manage their online advertising campaigns:
Digital marketing: These tools make it easier to manage marketing campaigns for email, social media, or other channels:
Search engine optimization (SEO): These tools assist with monitoring and improving a website’s performance in search results:
Analytics: These tools help businesses analyze their website traffic, sales, and other data.
- A Better Lemonade Stand: This resource offers articles to help e-commerce entrepreneurs develop better business practices.
- HubSpot: HubSpot is an American developer and marketer of software products for inbound marketing, sales, and customer service. Their blog offers many resources about digital marketing.
- Practical Ecommerce: Practical Ecommerce is an independent online magazine, whose mission is to publish informative articles, commentary, webinars, and podcasts to help online merchants. The magazine is not affiliated with any e-commerce service, platform, or provider.
- Shopify blog: Shopify’s blog offers articles to help people achieve e-commerce independence. The blog’s goal is to make it easier for users to start, run, and grow an online business.
- Use a template to create a resume: Microsoft Support article with steps and link to templates
- Stand out with professional custom resumes: Canva’s resume homepage
- Resume templates: Canva’s resume templates
- Big Interview
- Google Docs
- Microsoft Word
- Google Applied Digital Skills: Start a Resume
All the Best in your quest to get better. Don’t Settle: Live with Passion.
Comments are closed.