I recently enrolled and finished the Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate Course on Coursera. It is kind of the first full course that I would finish on Coursera; I use other platforms such as Linkedin Learning, Pluralsight, and EdX, to name a few, for my personal and professional development. The course is comprehensive as it was taught by industry professionals from Google. The content is very informative and great for both beginners and intermediate learners. I highly recommend it.
Subject-matter experts from Google share insights, tools and platforms like Canva, Constant Contact, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, HubSpot, Mailchimp, Shopify, and Twitter. Concepts discussed in the course include customer journey, email marketing, marketing analytics and measurements, e-commerce, building customer satisfaction and other digital marketing methodology and frameworks.
Early 2021, Google announced three additional Career Certificate courses available on Coursera – IT Support, Project Management, UX Design and Data Analytics.
These low-cost programs help people who want to learn online at their own pace, or who may want to change careers and don’t have the time or means to access traditional education. They can be completed in under six months, do not require relevant experience or a degree, and are recognized by industry experts and employer.
Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate program has seven courses.
- Foundations of Digital Marketing & E-commerce—Learn about the fields of digital marketing and e-commerce and the skills needed for associate-level roles.
- Attract and Engage Customers with Digital Marketing—Apply the marketing funnel concept to stages of the customer journey, including engagement, conversion, and loyalty. Learn methods for search engine optimization so potential customers find your products or services.
- From Likes to Leads: Interact with Customers Online—Learn how to create marketing content and ads on social media platforms and evaluate their effectiveness using social media analytics data.
- Think Outside the Inbox: Email Marketing—Learn how to execute email campaigns, use mailing lists, and automate customer communication and workflows.
- Assess for Success: Marketing Analytics and Measurement—Learn how to collect, monitor, analyze, and present data from marketing campaigns using analytics and presentation tools.
- Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores—Learn the process to create a new e-commerce store and drive traffic to the online business through advertising campaigns.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Develop Customer Loyalty Online—(current course) Learn strategies to build customer loyalty in e-commerce and use specific tools to help develop and maintain client relationships. This course also closes out the program with professional development topics to help you prepare for a job search.
- Shareable Certificate
- Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online courses
- Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Flexible Schedule
- Set and maintain flexible deadlines.
- Beginner Level
- No prior experience required to get started.
- Approximately 6 months to complete
- Suggested pace of 10 hours/week
- Subtitles: English
Google Career Certificates are part of Grow with Google, an initiative that draws on Google’s 20-year history of building products, platforms, and services that help people and businesses grow.
Flexible online training programs designed to earn job-ready skills in high-growth, high-demand career fields such as Data Analytics, Digital Marketing & E-commerce, IT Support, Project Management, and UX Design, available on Coursera.org. No relevant experience or degree required.
- Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- Google Project Management: Professional Certificate
- Google UX Design Professional Certificate
For More Information: Google Career Certificates
All the Best in your quest to get Better. Don’t Settle: Live with Passion.