New Years Resolution is a ritual most of us participate in on a yearly basis. We set attributional goals such as saving more, reading more books, becoming a better listener, exercising more, learning a foreign language among others. The New Year is a great period for starting afresh. Here are some great New Years Resolution quotes:
- Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed. – Cavett Robert
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. – Maya Angelou
- Take the firat step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King jnr.
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot. – Michael Altshuler
- To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. – Winston Churchill
- Instead of trying to change your entire life in January, the simpler strategy is to adopt a 12-month plan where you’re making constant improvements. – S. J. Scott, Resolutions That Stick!
- You are never too old to set another goal, or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. – Abraham Lincoln
- Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man. – Benjamin Franklin.
- Each year’s regret are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the new year. – John R. Dallas
11. The most important thing to remember is this: To be ready at any moment to give up what you are for what you might become. – W.E.B. Du Bois
12. The road ahead is not some predetermined path that I am forced to trod, but it is a rich byway that I can help create. – Craig D. Lounsbrough
13. Strength shows not only the ability to persist, but the ability to start over. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
14. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. He is rich who owns the day, and no one owns the day who allows it to be invaded with fret and anxiety. Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities, no doubt crept in.
Forget them as soon as you can, tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely, with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense. This new day is too dear, with its hopes and invitationsto waste a moment on the yesterdays. – Ralph Waldo Emerson, Collected Poems and Translations
15. New beginnings are in order, and you are bound to feel some level of excitement as new chances come your way. – Auliq Ice
All the Best in your quest to get Better. Don’t Settle: Live with Passion.