John C. Maxwell is a No. 1 New York Times bestselling author, coach and speaker who has written more that 100 books which have sold more than 24 million books in 50 languages. John was named #1 leadership expert in the world by Inc. Magazine in 2014.
John C. Maxwell is my favourite non-fiction author especially on the area of leadership. As John often says “Everything rises and falls on leadership.” I am always looking for ways of getting better as a human, exploring the pursuit of excellence and greatness. John Maxwell writes some of the best books on leadership, he is a great communicator and story teller. In my bid to work on my leadership skill/self-leadership, I am committing to reading 50 John C. Maxwell books in 2023.
Goal: Read 50 John C. Maxwell books in 2023
Strategy: Read one book per week.
List of books by John C. Maxwell
- Winning With People: Discover the People Principles that Work for You Every Time by John C. Maxwell.
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently by John C. Maxwell.
- The Self-Aware Leader: Play to Your Strengths, Unleash Your Team by John C. Maxwell.
- JumpStart Your Leadership: A 90-Day Improvement Plan by John C. Maxwell.
- The 21 Most Powerful Minutes in a Leader’s Day: Revitalize Your Spirit and Empower Your Leadership
Comments are closed.