Goal: Learn the Python Programming Language at Intermediate level by December 31st 2021.
My Widely Important learning goal for 2021 is to learn the Python Programming language at the intermediate level by December 31st, 2021. I intend to commit at least 1 hour a day/ 365 hours of study time (Video tutorials, books, libraries, projects) to learn Python in 2021.
Python is an interpreted, high-level and general-purpose programming language. As of December 2020 Python ranked third in TIOBE’s index of most popular programming languages, behind C and Java.
Will it be easy? Certainly not. I had tried to learn python through a Data Science Bootcamp in 2019 but could not keep up as the classroom setup did not align with my personal goals; I had to stop the class and forfeit the initial payment. It is going to require a lot of commitment, routine, and dedication. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. I would be updating my progress here; let the coding begin.
Strategy: Project based learning.
Use Case: Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, DevOps
- Python Quick Start – January 2nd, 2021
- Web Scraping with Python – January 9th 2021
- Python Essential Libraries – January 10th 2021
- Visual Studio Code for Python Developers – January 13th 2021
- Learning Django
- Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition: A Hands-On, Project-Based Introduction to Programming by Eric Matthes
All the best in your quest to get better. Don’t Settle: Live with Passion.