Motivational Speaker Les Brown often said, “Until You Handle It with Grace, It will Stay in Your Face.” Life will happen to us all at some point; the storm of life is never-ending as you either go through a storm, leave a storm or head to the next storm. Whatever will go wrong will eventually go wrong at the least expected time. The key to navigating the vicissitudes of life is to accept whatever happens to one in life radically, focus on what you can control, learn the lessons and keep moving forward towards achieving your life’s purpose. Everything in life is transient, impermanent and does not last forever. Don’t get bitter; get better; don’t let it lessen you; learn the lessons, and don’t get stuck with the mess; get the message.
- Daily Calm with Tamara Levitt – The Wishing Tree
- It is easy to get used to things not going our way; when we are met with challenge after challenge, we may start to believe that life is unfair, that we are undeserving or that our circumstances will never change. But then, when good things happen, we may be so conditioned by our pessimistic filter that we won’t see them.
- Through mindfulness, we can challenge this conditioning. When we notice that we are perceiving life through a negative lens, we can recognize this is our habit and step back to view things more objectively. And we can remind ourselves of the universe’s law of impermanence: things are always changing, releasing misconceptions that we are undeserving, and embracing goodness when it arrives.
- Daily Jay with Jay Shetty – First Job Mindset
- The First Job Mindset involves adjusting your perception about situations and reframing it to examine what you are learning and how you are growing.
- Oprah & Arthur Brooks: Build the Life You Want – Episode 2 | Oprah’s Super Soul | OWN Podcasts
- Overcoming Laziness: Daily Habits To Take Back Control Of Your Discipline & Focus | Cal Newport
All the best in your quest to get better. Don’t Settle: Live with Passion.