One of my favourite type of book to read is the biography/autobiography of great minds. Reading biographies gives the reader a glimpse of the subject/writers life, their journey, lessons learned, failures, successes, trails and tribulations among other insights. To be the best, it is great to study the greats, their work habit, ethics, philosophy, thought process and worldview.
A biography is a detailed description of a person’s life. It involves more than just the basic facts like education, work, relationships, and death; it portrays a person’s experience of these life events. 1
Goal: Read 50 biographies by December 31st 2022
Strategy: Read and Finish one biography per week.
- Invention: A Life by James Dyson (8/10) | Book Summary
- Will by Will Smith. (9/10) | Book Summary
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight (9/10) | Book Summary
- iWoz by Steve Wozniak (8/10) | Book Summary
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson (9/10) | Book Summary
- Idea Man by Paul Allen (8/10) | Book Summary
- Tim Cook: The Genius Who Took Apple to the Next Level by Leander Kahney (8/10) | Book Summary
- Jony Ive: The Genius Behind Apple’s Greatest Products by Leander Kahney. (8/10) | Book Summary
- The Story of Lululemon by Chip Wilson (8/10) | Book Summary
- Shoemaker: The Untold Story of the British Family Firm that Became a Global Brand by Joe Foster (9/10) | Book Summary
- The Cobbler: How I Disrupted an Industry, Fell From Grace, and Came Back Stronger Than Ever by Steve Madden (9/10) | Book Summary
- The Company I Keep: My Life in Beauty by Leonard A. Lauder (9/10) | Book Summary