The Oasis Toronto Zoo Run was held on Saturday, September 17, 2022, with 10K, 5K, CubRun (1K) & Tiger Trek Challenge (15K) Runs. I participated in the 10 KM run, and I finished with a personal best time of 46:28:00.
Over the years, the Toronto ZooRun has raised over $573,000 to support the crucial wildlife conservation work being done by the Toronto Zoo in preserving endangered species, breeding and reintroducing endangered animals into the wild, and creating opportunities to reconnect people with nature.
The Oasis Toronto Zoo Run was my third 10KM marathon for 2022, and I am getting better with each run:
- The 2022 Toronto Waterfront 10K – June 18, 2022 – 50:02
- 2022 Toronto Carnival Run 10K – July 23, 2022 – 47:45
- The Oasis Toronto Zoo Run 10K – 46:28:00.
I have also participated in three full Marathons in 2022, and the time is also getting better:
- BMO Vancouver Marathon – 5:00:31.
- Tartan Ottawa International Marathon – 4:37:39
- Servus Edmonton Marathon – 4:00:20
I am always in preparation mode through cross-training (Swimming and Cycling) and running consistently.
All the best in your quest to get better. Don’t Settle: Live with Passion.