I set a couple of goals at the beginning of the year, such as the 100 Books Reading Challenge, 50 Reports Reading Challenge, 50 Biography Reading Challenge, John C. Maxwell 50 Books Reading Challenge, 50 Magazine Reading Challenge, 365 English Podcast Listening Challenge, 365 French Podcast Listening Challenge etc.
Here is a breakdown of how I faired in executing the above goals in March 2023:
- Time Spent exercising: 94 Hours
- Kilometers covered: 223 KM
- Time spent in the gym: Daily, 31 days (Averaged 3 hours per day)
- Activities: Swimming, Running, Basketball Shooting, Pickleball, and Outdoor Biking
Books read in March (10)
- Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day by Todd Henry
- The Shallows: What The Internet Is Doing To Our Brains by Nicholas Carr
- The Art of Attack: Attacker Mindset for Security Professionals by Maxie Reynolds
- The Human Magnet Syndrome: The Codependent Narcissist Trap by Ross A. Rosenberg
- The Pentester BluePrint: Starting a Career as an Ethical Hacker by Phillip L. Wylie
- Becoming an Ethical Hacker by Gary Rivlin
John Maxwell 50
- What Successful People Know about Leadership: Advice from America’s #1 Leadership Authority by John C. Maxwell
- The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork: Embrace Them and Empower Your Team by John C. Maxwell
- Am I Being Too Subtle?: Straight Talk From a Business Rebel by Sam Zell
- Becoming Trader Joe: How I Did Business My Way and Still Beat the Big Guys by Joe Coulombe
I meditated for an average of 27 minutes daily using the Calm Mindfulness A
- Aspire State of Influential Marketing 2023
- AFRICA’S EMPLOYMENT CHALLENGES The Ever-Widening Gaps by Robert Kappel
- 365 English Podcast Listening Challenge – Daily podcast session
- 365 French Podcast Listening Challenge – Daily French Podcast listening session.
All the Best in your quest to get Better. Don’t Settle: Live with Passion.