Earlier in April, I set a goal of watching 50 documentaries in 2022, but at some point, I stopped documenting the documentaries. I am setting a goal of watching 50 documentaries in 2023, and I plan to follow through this time. Some of the ways I would follow through would be selecting the documentaries based on themes, scheduling to watch the documentaries same time weekly and documenting every series watched.
A documentary film or documentary is a non-fictional motion picture intended to “document reality, primarily for the purposes of instruction, education or maintaining a historical record.
Goal: Watch 50 Documentaries by December 31st, 2023
Strategy: Watch 1 Documentary per week
Source: Netflix, Apple TV, HBOMax, Wondrium, Hoopla Digital
- Shaq HBO – French Subtitle
- Coding Bootcamp Documentary
- Masterclass – Crypto and the Blockchain with Noted Experts. – French Subtitle
- ‘Bill Russell: Legend – French Subtitle
- Pelé (2021) – Netflix – French Subtitle
- Arnold Schwarzenegger – 1997 A&E Biography with Jack Perkins
- Pumping Iron Documentary – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- FIFA Uncovered
- Magic & Bird: A Courtship of Rivals
- The Weight of Gold – Micheal Phelps
- The Minority of One – Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- When We Were Kings – Muhammed Alli vs George Foreman: Rumble in the Jungle
- Searching For Sugar Man – Rodriguez
- The Defiant Ones – Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine
- Man on Wire -Tightrope walker Philippe Petit
- Conan O’Brien Can’t Stop
Comments are closed.