I started experimenting with the Audiobooks Listening Challenge in 2020 and am beginning to get a hang of how to listen to more audiobooks. In 2022, I would be listening to 50 audiobooks
- Buy one Audiobook every month which comes with my premium monthly subscription on Audible.com
- Borrow Audiobooks from the Public Library
- Gym Time: Listen while on the treadmill or during a weight lifting session
- Commute: Listen while in traffic or transit (Airport, waiting time).
- Early in the Morning and before sleeping.
- The Content Trap: A Strategist’s Guide to Digital Change by Bharat Narendra Anand
- Marketing 4.0: Moving from Traditional to Digital by Philip Kotler
- HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Leading Digital Transformation (with bonus article “How Apple Is Organized for Innovation” by Joel M. Podolny and Morten T. Hansen)
- The Future Is Faster Than You Think by Peter H. Diamandis & Steven Kotler
- Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content by Ann Handley
- The End of Marketing: Humanizing Your Brand in the Age of Social Media by Carlos Gil.
- Traffic Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Filling Your Websites and Funnels with Your Dream Customers by Russell Brunson
- They Ask You Answer: A Revolutionary Approach to Inbound Sales, Content Marketing, and Today’s Digital Consumer by Marcus Sheridan
- Life 3.0: Being Human in the Age of Artificial Intelligence by Teg Maxmark
- The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand Out From The Crowd,