Exercise is any bodily activity that enhances or maintains physical fitness and overall health and wellness. 1 Exercising is one of my favourite daily activity for maintaining equanimity, focus and my mood in general. I run (11 Marathons), started swimming, box, daily stretch and have come to realize that exercising is great for withstanding the trying times.
Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
Here are 30 great quotes on exercising:
- You can map out a fight plan or a life plan, but when the action starts, it may not go the way you planned, and you’re down to your reflexes – that means your [preparation:]. That’s where your roadwork shows. If you cheated on that in the dark of the morning, well, you’re going to get found out now, under the bright lights. – Joe Frazier
- Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning. – Thomas Jefferson
- If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health. – Hippocrates
- In training, you listen to your body. In competition, you tell your body to shut up.- Rich Froning Jr., CrossFit Games champion
- Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect. -Vince Lombardi, American football coach
- You dream. You plan. You reach. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, with belief, with confidence and trust in yourself and those around you, there are no limits. – Michael Phelps
- If you don’t find the time, if you don’t do the work, you don’t get the results. – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Actor and Seven times Mr. Olympia
- If you aren’t hurting after a good workout then obviously you haven’t done something right. – Mark W. Boyer
- We don’t rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training. – Archilochus
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. – Pele
An amateur practices something until he gets it right.A professional practices until he can‘t get it wrong!
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Rohn
- A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t. – Jack Dempsey
- You’re going to have to let it hurt. Let it suck. The harder you work, the better you will look. Your appearance isn’t parallel to how heavy you lift, it’s parallel to how hard you work.- Joe Manganiello, actor
- If you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that mean you okay with being mediocre. – Ray Lewis
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle
- Continuous improvement is better than delay perfection. ~ Mark Twain
- Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. – John F. Kennedy
“Exercise equals endorphins. Endorphins makes you happy.”
- Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up. – Sylvester Stallone
- Champions keep playing until they get it right. – Billie Jean King
- Physical fitness can neither be achieved by wishful thinking, nor outright purchase. – Joseph Pilates
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
- Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
All the Best in your quest to get Better. Don’t Settle: Live with Passion.
Comments are closed.