The Best Way to Complain is to Make Things. – James Murphy
In a 1994 Santa Clara Valley Historical Association interview, late founder and ex-CEO of Apple, Steve Jobs observed that:
- Tina Roth-Eisenberg – Swiss Miss | Creative Mornings | Tattly – Temporary Tattoos
- Cultivating a creative community with Tina Roth-Eisenberg of CreativeMornings | How I Built This with Guy Raz – Radical Giving.
Who you hang out with determines what you dream about and what you collide with. And the collisions and the dreams lead to your changes. And the changes are what you become. Change the outcome by changing your circle.- Seth Godin
- Ep. 250: In Defense of Thinking | Deep Questions with Cal Newport – Amazon Kindle Scribe vs Remarkable 2.
Remarkable 2: Convert handwritten notes to typed text,
They say the best way to complain is to make things better.
Amazon Kindle Scribe
Scribe: First Kindle for reading and writing and allows users to supplement their books and documents with notes, lists, and more.
- Tory Burch: Tory Burch | How I Built This with Guy Raz
- Tory Burch – Founded 2004 | 2005 Oprah Effect – eight million hits the following day | The Tory Burch Foundation | Tory Burch: In Color Book | Tory Burch Empowering Future Fashion Leaders Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Met ex-husband, Chris Burch: Office elevator where they worked. Married: 3 times.
- Tory Burch Networth: $850 million (2019).
My mom was always empowering me. Whenever I doubted myself, she would build me up, saying, “Don’t you know who you are? You’re Tory Robinson! You can do anything.”
“Don’t you know who you are? You’re Tory Robinson! You can do anything.”
- Daily Jay with Jay – Shetty Be Smooth, Not Speedy
‘Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast” – NAVY SEAL Mantra
Pace or Process, Speed or Smoothness.
- When you’re trying to get things done, priortize process over pace. Moving smoothly is more effective than moving fast.
Faster is Slower – The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization by Peter M Senge
“For most American business people the best rate of growth is fast, faster, fastest. Yet, virtually all natural systems, from ecosystems to animals to organizations, have intrinsically optimal rates of growth. The optimal rate is far less than the fastest possible growth. When growth becomes excessive—as it does in cancer—the system itself will seek to compensate by slowing down; perhaps putting the organization’s survival at risk in the process. ”
“The tortoise may be slower, but he wins the race.”
- Daily Calm with Tamara Levitt – Shared Humanity.
“Compassion is not a relationship between the healer and the wounded. It’s a relationship between equals. Only when we know our own darkness well can we be present with the darkness of others. Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity.” ― Pema Chödrön, The Places That Scare You: A Guide to Fearlessness in Difficult Times
- Daily Trip with Jeff Warren – Anger Management
In Meditations, Marcus Aurelius quipped:
- Sensory desire (kāmacchanda): seeking for pleasure through the five senses of sight, sound, smell, taste and physical feeling.
- Ill-will (vyāpāda; also spelled byāpāda): feelings of hostility, resentment, hatred and bitterness.
- Sloth-and-torpor (thīna-middha): half-hearted action with little or no effort or concentration.
- Restlessness-and-worry (uddhacca-kukkucca): the inability to calm the mind and focus one’s energy.
- Doubt (vicikiccha): lack of conviction or trust in one’s abilities.
All the best in your quest to get better. Don’t Settle: Live with Passion.